Included Resident Services
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing and ambulation
- Professional staff of licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants are on staff 24/7
- Medication Management
- Access to rehabilitation services (Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies available 7 days per week)
- Three meals provided daily in a restaurant style dining room
Residents can choose from chef specials or our standard menu. Specialized diets can be accommodated.
- Full time dietician on staff to consult with residents and provide therapeutic diet plans
- Planned educational programs, special functions, art classes, trips and more!
- Wellness and Exercise programs
- Weekly housekeeping services and laundered linens
- Scheduled local transportation services
- Spacious studio and one bedroom apartments
Each apartment is unfurnished, allowing residents to furnish the space to their taste. Both styles showcase a large bathroom and plenty of closet space. The one bedroom apartment offers a convenient kitchenette with a small refrigerator and sink. Throughout the apartment a resident will have access to emergency pull cords.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each apartment
- 24 hour emergency response system
- Country Kitchen
Perfect for residents and their family to prepare and enjoy home cooked meals. Many programs and activities for residents are also scheduled in the Country Kitchen.
- Easily Accessible to the Commons Building and Courtyard
Residents and their family have access to the Commons Building without having to go outside.
- And so much more!
Skilled nursing is also available to residents in need of additional care.