Included Resident Services
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing and bathing
- Professional staff of licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants are on staff 24/7
- Medication Management
- Access to rehabilitation services (Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies available 7 days per week)
- Three meals provided daily in a restaurant style dining room
Residents can choose from chef specials or our standard menu. Specialized diets can be accommodated.
- Full time dietician on staff to consult with residents and provide therapeutic diet plans
- Planned educational programs, special functions, art classes, trips and more!
- Wellness and Exercise programs
- Weekly housekeeping services and laundered linens
- Scheduled local transportation services
- Spacious studio and one bedroom apartments
Each apartment is unfurnished, allowing residents to furnish the space to their taste. Both styles showcase a large bathroom and plenty of closet space. The one bedroom apartment offers a convenient kitchenette with a small refrigerator and sink. Throughout the apartment a resident will have access to emergency pull cords.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each apartment
- 24 hour emergency response system
- Country Kitchen
Perfect for residents and their family to prepare and enjoy home cooked meals. Many programs and activities for residents are also scheduled in the Country Kitchen.
- Easily Accessible to the Commons Building and Courtyard
Residents and their family have access to the Commons Building without having to go outside.
- And so much more!
Skilled nursing is also available to residents in need of additional care.
Tour Your New Home
Visit us just once and you’ll understand why we’re considered one of the best Lifecare communities in the greater Philadelphia area!