Embrace a Fulfilling Lifestyle at Our Continuing Care Retirement Community in Pennsylvania
At Riddle Village, we believe senior living apartment communities should enhance the lives of their residents. We aim to take the stress out of daily living, leaving you free to live independently in a secure and beautiful environment. Our continuing care retirement community in Pennsylvania offers relaxing resort living with access to an array of residential and health care services.
As a Lifecare retirement community, Riddle Village provides a full continuum of care, from independent living apartments, dedicated personal care services, skilled nursing services, respite care and rehabilitation.
Consistency is everything when it comes to health and happiness, and life plan communities like ours mean you don’t have to uproot yourself if you require additional health services. Get in touch today or request a brochure for more information.
What Our CCRC in PA Offers
When you live at Riddle Village, we cover a range of services and amenities and offer spacious living accommodations with the latest modern conveniences.
Below is an outline of what to expect from life at our continuing care retirement community in Media, PA.
Various CCRC Retirement Community Amenities
Not only is living at our life plan community fun, but it’s also convenient, with access to everything you want and need under one roof.
When it comes to staying in good health, living an active lifestyle and regular movement are essential for adults as they age. Our fitness center is open around the clock, and membership is included for all residents. It includes access to our full-time fitness coordinator, fitness classes and our indoor heated pool.
While fitness is important — having fun with friends, laughing and enjoying varied days are equally important. That’s why we have plenty of opportunities for outdoor games. Inside, a library, art studio, woodworking shop, puzzles, shuffleboard and billiards are just a few of the options for keeping occupied and healthy. Other amenities include:
- An outdoor firepit
- Indoor pool
- Beauty salon
- Cocktail lounge
- Courtyard and enclosed walkways
- Aquatic and fitness classes
- Bocce ball court
- Shuffle ball table
- Putting green
Exceptional Resident Services: Catering to Your Every Need
Most of our residents have spent their lives taking care of their families, working hard and juggling multiple responsibilities. Now it’s time to have the favor returned to you! From dining to housekeeping and maintenance, our team has you covered. Services we offer include:
- Weekly housekeeping
- Concierge services – including optional package delivery
- Wellness center services
- Flat linen services
- Emergency response system in each apartment – monitored 24/7
- Daily health checks
- A selection of restaurants, with cuisines ranging from brasserie-style to fine dining
- Regular day trips
- Maintenance services
- Air conditioning
- Full activity calendar
Commons Building: The Heart of Our Community
We understand the key role community plays in living a happy, fulfilled life. The more connected you feel to those around you, the more you laugh, feel a sense of purpose and experience joy each day. While privacy is also important and you always have a safe and comfortable haven in your apartment, our commons building is a buzzing hub of activity and fun.
Your Perfect Space: Choose Your Ideal Senior Living Apartment
Our senior living apartment floor plans are not only luxurious but highly customizable according to your needs and preferences. Our one-bedroom apartments are spacious and comfortable, ranging in size from 557 to 1177 square feet. If you find you need a little more space, two and three-bedroom apartments are available, and you can use our interactive floor plan styler and work with our design team to truly create the apartment of your dreams.
Continuum of Care Levels to Suit Your Needs
Older adults are physically younger than ever thanks to advancements in health care and wellness. However, it’s recommended that you make a plan for future health changes as early as possible. By choosing a continuing care retirement community, you don’t need to worry about moving away from your beautiful apartment and community of friends if your health requirements change.
Let’s look at the different levels of care offered here at Riddle Village:
- Senior independent living: Independent living is all about living an active life and enhancing your social life while escaping the daily responsibilities of chores and bills. This type of living gives you time to write your memoirs, practice your favorite hobbies or pursue something you’ve always dreamed of but never had the time to do.
- Senior Personal Care: This level of care promotes independent living while offering help with activities of daily living that are required or desired. Living alone might not be possible at this point, but with the help of our healthcare team medication management, cooking, grooming and similar services are offered to help you live your best life.
- Skilled Nursing Care: Outside of a hospital, skilled nursing care is the most comprehensive level of care available to older adults. Licensed nurses are available around the clock, and individuals with chronic health needs are monitored constantly.
- Respite Care: In some instances, such as when someone is recovering from a hospital stay or their caregiver is on holiday, temporary respite services are needed. This involves a short-term stay in our community while you recover or your caregiver takes a break.
- Senior Rehabilitation: Recovering from a serious incident doesn’t need to take place at home. Rehabilitation services help older adults in these situations manage pain and improve functions such as speech, flexibility, strength and mobility.