Here we hope to connect current associates as quickly and efficiently as possible to frequently requested sources without having to wait until the Human Resource offices open.
Below, you will find helpful links to our insurance provider’s, scheduling and time keeping software, and a list of regional discounts.
For more information on how to take advantage of those discounts, please contact the payroll office.
Share Your Ideas!
The Human Resource Team is always looking for ways to better serve our associates and stay connected with the things they care about! If you have an idea you would like to share on how we can accomplish this (i.e. tickets to an event in the region, different voluntary insurance plans to consider, a wellness activity to promote, etc.), please let us know!
- Medical Insurance (Cigna) (866) 494-2111
- Dental Insurance (Guardian) (888) 278-4542
- Vision Insurance (Vision Benefits of America) (800) 432-4966
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (Discovery Benefits) (866) 451-3399
- Employee Assistance Program (Health Advocate) (877) 240-6863
- Short Term Disability Insurance (Aflac) (267) 329-8075
- Critical Illness Insurance (Aflac) (267) 329-8075
- Life Insurance (Boston Mutual) (800) 669-2668
- Accident Insurance (Boston Mutual) (800) 669-2668
- Pre-Paid Legal Services (Country Wide) (800) 550-5297
- Identity Theft Protection Plan (Country Wide) (800) 550-5297
- Financial Wellness Assistant (Country Wide) (800) 550-5297
- Retirement Savings Plan/403B (OneAmerica) (800) 249-6269
- College Tuition Plan (Guardian)
- Life and LTD Value Added Services (800) 226-4567
For questions about employee benefits for associates not enrolled in benefits, please contact Human Resources.
Please contact Human Resources for information on purchasing tickets and how to take advantage of these discounts!
Available All Year
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Camden Aquarium
- Hotel Engine
- Tickets at Work
Available Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Morey’s Pier
- Dorney Park
- Dutch Wonderland
- Clementon Park