It is important to Riddle Village that our employees have all the resources and information they need, whenever they need it. Here we hope to connect current associates as quickly and efficiently as possible to frequently requested sources at their convenience. Below, you will find helpful links to our insurance providers, scheduling and time keeping software, and a list of regional discounts. For more information on how to take advantage of those discounts, please contact the payroll office.
Share Your Ideas!
The Human Resource Team is always looking for ways to better serve our associates and stay connected with the things they care about! If you have an idea you would like to share on how we can accomplish this (i.e. tickets to an event in the region, different voluntary insurance plans to consider, a wellness activity to promote, etc.), please let us know!
“In my communications with associates and through measures we take to learn associate opinions, I am always most interested in what our associates’ favorite thing is about working at Riddle Village. For some, it is the benefits, while for other’s it may be our wellness program. The majority of feedback, however, shows that the most favorite thing our associates like about working at Riddle Village are the people here, both residents and staff alike! The staff at Riddle Village enjoy making a difference in the lives of our residents, and it shows when you walk down our halls and see the interactions between them. Our employees are some of the friendliest and most committed workers out there, and I am proud to work alongside them!”
- Medical Insurance (Cigna) (866) 494-2111
- Dental Insurance (Guardian) (888) 278-4542
- Vision Insurance (Vision Benefits of America) (800) 432-4966
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (Discovery Benefits) (866) 451-3399
- Employee Assistance Program (Health Advocate) (877) 240-6863
- Short Term Disability Insurance (Aflac) (267) 329-8075
- Critical Illness Insurance (Aflac) (267) 329-8075
- Life Insurance (Boston Mutual) (800) 669-2668
- Accident Insurance (Boston Mutual) (800) 669-2668
- Pre-Paid Legal Services (Country Wide) (800) 550-5297
- Identity Theft Protection Plan (Country Wide) (800) 550-5297
- Retirement Savings Plan/403B (OneAmerica) (800) 249-6269
- College Tuition Plan (Guardian)
- Life and LTD Value Added Services (800) 226-4567
For questions about employee benefits for associates not enrolled in benefits, please contact Human Resources.
Please contact Human Resources for information on purchasing tickets and how to take advantage of these discounts!
Available All Year
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Camden Aquarium
Available Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Morey’s Pier
- Dorney Park
- Dutch Wonderland
- Clementon Park