Every winter season at Riddle Village, we say “Let it Snow!” Why? Because we have built a community and reputation for always being prepared and accommodating when winter comes to town. Yes, the cold weather and snow can be scary and sometimes dangerous, especially for those in enjoying their retirement years. Accidental falls happen from slipping on ice and cold temperatures can get in the way of enjoying the winter months. That is why it is important to be prepared. At Riddle Village, a luxury retirement community, we make sure you feel safe and comfortable when the snow starts falling and the temperatures drop.
Keeping You Safe This Winter
At Riddle Village we feature many services and amenities to keep our residents safe during those cold winter months.
- We stay open – At Riddle Village, you will not have to worry about transportation, stocking up on food, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, or essential utilities shutting off. If heavy snow comes down, your daily routine will not be affected and all of our services will continue as usual.
- Let us do the cooking – Don’t worry about having to venture out in to the harsh conditions for the essential bread and milk! Our on-site restaurants remain open no matter what mother nature is doing outside. Our team of friendly wait staff and chefs are always prepared to cook up all your favorite dishes.
- Leave the shoveling to us – Our dedicated staff makes sure all walkways and roads are clear and safe for you to get around easily – the best part is that you don’t have to lift a finger! Speaking of keeping the walkways safe, not only do we do all the shoveling, but we have heated pavers at the front entrance to prevent icy conditions and reduce the risk of accidental falls.
- Indoor parking – Select apartments include a reserved indoor parking spot, allowing you to avoid spending time outside warming up your car and shoveling it out.
- Plenty of convenient indoor amenities – Riddle Village is your 30,000-square foot safe haven. Being stuck indoors due to heavy snow or cold temperatures has never been more fun thanks to plenty of activities and luxurious amenities. From dining options to recreational activities, entertainment, social interaction with friendly staff and other residents, and around-the-clock care and maintenance, Riddle Village is where you want to be this winter. The best part? You never have to go outside to get to all the fun! Riddle Village is completely connected with climate controlled walk ways to help you get to your friends and entertainment without having to brave the elements or put on a jacket.
The Atmosphere is Always just right at Riddle Village
At Riddle Village, we take pride in providing exceptional care to all our residents. During the winter months we work hard to make sure you don’t stress or feel “stuck” inside due to the snow or frigid temperatures. We offer countless amenities that help you feel comfortable and confident, and our services provide the type of luxurious lifestyle you deserve during your retirement. Here, your well-being and ability to enjoy life to the fullest is always our main priority.
As winter approaches, along with unpredictable weather conditions, consider staying at Riddle Village if you are looking for an amazing retirement community that can keep you comfortable and safe.
To learn more about our community including the services and care we can provide, contact us by completing our online form.